Success Thought of the Day – 2/16/21
When we consider managing our career as a business, there is a battery of questions we must ask ourselves. Here is a starting list:
- Are you clear about the purpose of the business?
- What expenses (dollars and time) do you need to re-evaluate to keep the books in balance?
- Are there places where you should be investing to ensure your skills are up to par?
- Are you allocating time to innovate and upgrade your value proposition?
- Are you adequately presenting yourself in the marketplace to capture the appropriate value?
Get started with these!