Success Thought of the Day – 9/10/21
These ten words are worth not only repeating but taking a moment to complete each sentence for yourself. I’ll start.
- I’m working to be mindful of everyone around me, conscious that perspectives are often relative to one’s context.
- I’m grateful for my health, family, friends, prayer partners, and so many that co-journey with me in various ways.
- I consciously start each engagement with a positive point of view and, even in the most challenging situations, attack the problem, not the person.
- I want to be true to my unique design as God has created it.
- I am present to the fact that kindness bears no cost. I want to give it freely!
Take a moment and jot down your thoughts on each of these as well.