Episode 21: 30 Ways in 30 Days with Steve Melia
This episode is about applying best practices for success. Steve covers things everyone can do to create a practice of success. Steve and I also talk about new strategies for a world that’s changing quickly.
The conversation was centered around Steve’s newest book, 30 Ways in 30 Days to a Better Life. There isn’t a magic pill or easy button to living a rewarding, success-filled life. We know it’s important to take effective action.
This episode will help you understand what actions to take, and how to make them work for your life. Here are just a few things covered in this podcast:
- 4 Steps to an effective morning practice
- The one thing that will wreck your day before it’s even started
- 7 Diseases of attitude and why they might be sabotaging your efforts
- The 10K hour rule of mastery and how that may impact your ability to keep up in today’s fast-paced and ever-changing world
- Why it’s key to “know the game you’re in”
- Be a front row person – why it matters to you and others
Don’t miss Steve’s advice to his 20-year-old self. He also shares a great personal story about how someone created an experience for him, and why those things matter.