Episode 5: James Rosseau, Sr. – About The Corelink Solution
This is a special edition of the podcast that serves as an overview of the podcast and The Corelink Solution, as a company, more broadly.
Our purpose as a company
Revitalizing communities by empowering individuals to reach their potential. Further, I provide some of the context behind it, two main points being my passion and my experiences.
Who is this program for?
- We have developed detailed avatars and personas that help guide us in what we do that we know will evolve as we spend more time with you. However, we also believe they roll-up into two main themes, people who desire to upshift and uplift.
- By upshift, meaning people who are looking for more out of their life. They may not even be sure what “it” is, but they know they need to move up from the current state of affairs.
- By uplift, meaning people who want to be a contributor to their community, family, etc., and are looking for information and tools to be empowered to do so.
What to expect?
- A weekly podcast that empowers you through topics focused on personal and leadership development, entrepreneurship and social justice (emphasis on education).
- Further, expect us to be fluid and agile, meaning as we learn more about your needs, we will adjust.
What are our goals?
- To meet and exceed your expectations with our podcasts. We will produce, learn through your feedback and get better to deliver on your needs.
- From an educational perspective, deliver training now, but to also develop a process that allows us to scale it for broader impact.
Thank you for your continued support.
For more detailed information about us and what we do, visit our About Us page.